MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Intros/Bios (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Whatsup From Slowboy??!!! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15425)

SBR Jason 05-08-2007 03:22 PM

Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

My NAme is Jason S. and I am trying to get into contact with the fellow dsm community, as we all know is shrinking to this day. However we specialize in DSM's and carry close to everything you can think of!! We also do Evo's VW, Honda, Subaru, And Srt-4's. my specialty is turbo BIkes, mostly Suzuki gsx-r's. I ride a 2006 GSXR 750, thats modded a little, (NO turbo) I like to live lol. Its fast enough. I have owned 3 dsm's and looking for a fourth. We are located in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and I would post the site but I dont know if I am allowed. I will see about sponsoring this site, if its active enough!

Cheers!!!

Jason Serbanjak
Slowboy Racing

scheides 05-08-2007 03:37 PM

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Welcome!

http://www.scheides.com/albums/gt35r/DSC00437.sized.jpg

:D

Kracka 05-08-2007 03:39 PM

SBR typing/quality FTW!

scheides 05-08-2007 03:40 PM

Jason what's your current ride man? Post up some pics!

AJ 05-08-2007 04:00 PM

Humm, where's Rau when you need him. :D

You guys must have really fuck'd over eveyone for you to come this far from home.

SBR Jason 05-08-2007 04:02 PM

Whats that mean?

AJ 05-08-2007 04:05 PM

It means Hi, what's on special today?

SBR Jason 05-08-2007 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LOL a few things are always on special!! Not allowed to talk about it though!!

heres my ride lol!!

SBR Jason 05-08-2007 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheides (Post 190159)

thats pretty nasty.... so you need a new one?? lol?

Pushit2.0 05-08-2007 04:23 PM

That is a JDM clip, for max powaa dog. Now we can get double teamed on low price wars, welcome to the site, do not let people get to you.

~John

JET 05-08-2007 04:28 PM

What? Losing payments and not shipping items out because the payment was lost would never happen in this day and age! I mean, welcome!

scheides 05-08-2007 04:33 PM

Hrmm, if you know someone that actually wants to honor the warranty this time, that'd be awesome!

AJ 05-08-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheides (Post 190183)
Hrmm, if you know someone that actually wants to honor the warranty this time, that'd be awesome!

If I'm not mistaken, that's a big old ZING for the scheidester!

polishmafia 05-08-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSMStyle (Post 190164)
You guys must have really fuck'd over eveyone for you to come this far from home.

hahaha ZING!

welcome to the site

Jakey 05-08-2007 04:52 PM

I'm not surprised to see you fucks coming on to here. I read that Huml had you folks out trolling other forums besides the larger national ones offering sponsorships and trying to generate business. I hope that the site administrators do not let you lying bastards sponsor these forums, especially with the solid sponsorship base already in existence. Feel free to pass on from me a big fuck off to Huml.

AJ 05-08-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakey (Post 190192)
I'm not surprised to see you fucks coming on to here. I read that Huml had you folks out trolling other forums besides the larger national ones offering sponsorships and trying to generate business. I hope that the site administrators do not let you lying bastards sponsor these forums, especially with the solid sponsorship base already in existence. Feel free to pass on from me a big fuck off to Huml.

Jakey, man, that's all you got? ;)

Jakey 05-08-2007 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSMStyle (Post 190194)
Jakey, man, that's all you got? ;)

I'm not wound up, yet. Give me a plane ticket to Pennsylvania and I'd be happy to tell Huml to fuck off directly not only on my behalf, but on behalf of the countless people across North America who'd like to see Slowboy go belly up indefinitely.

A//// Guy 05-08-2007 04:59 PM

Welcome. :) haha

dsm95gsxer 05-08-2007 05:15 PM

I had to wait another week because they decided not to ship my oil line with my turbo order and then he wouldn't even give me a freakin t-shirt. boo

xveganxcowboyx 05-08-2007 05:25 PM

Somebody want to elaborate on the slowboy hostility? I've only ordered from them once. Prices are kind of high, but there's obviously more than that going on here.

turbotalon1g 05-08-2007 05:44 PM

^ you need to ask that on person, obviously they have pissed off enough locals that have been in the game for a while.
Welcome

tim 05-08-2007 07:40 PM

This thread rocks.

Welcome.

tpunx99GSX 05-08-2007 07:55 PM

x2 on this thread rocking.

Project2G 05-08-2007 08:02 PM

hey what's going on?

1ViciousGSX 05-08-2007 08:11 PM

Damn, I wish Jakey would tell us how he really feels.

This thread won't last long anyway, I'm sure it violates many MitsuStyle/DSMStyle rules and regulations, if not all of them.

I'm keeping a close eye on it.

AJ 05-08-2007 08:11 PM

Nah, lets rock this one out. :pc:

1ViciousGSX 05-08-2007 08:19 PM

Ok, let's get the party started. :stooges:

How about when I order a 2g head to turbo oil feed line that comes as their pre-made kit with the wrong fittings and is sooooo long I could have tapped into my rear diff for an oil supply. :KANE: Fucker was too long one way and too short when routed long way to take up the additional length.

Swifty1638 05-08-2007 08:27 PM

I LOVE this thread! Give Huml a nice Donkey punch from me.

-A. Swift

niterydr 05-08-2007 08:55 PM

This thread delivers.

Welcome to the forums, and please recalibrate your dyno, its busted.

vassil 05-08-2007 10:59 PM

I post very little but I gotta jump on this one too ...

Please send a BIG FUCK YOU to your boss and the multitude of faggots that answer the phone!!!

I made the mistake of ordering a fuel cell, braided lines, fittings and aeromotive fuel filter from SlowBoy. Fuel cell and most of the line showed up. They forgot the fuel filter and also forgot a decent amount of fittings. When I called they said it was shipped. I told the fucker that I am looking at the box and my vision is 20/20 and there is no fuel filter, no y-block and fitting are missing. He assured me that it was all there. I was on hold for eternity until I got pissed of and hung up. I kept on calling back and was given a different bullshit excuse every time. The shitshow continued for a few months, until I blew the fuck up on the phone and asked him to pick his ass up and walk in his manager's office and hand him the fucking phone ... the fag proceeded to hangin up the phone. After 2-3 more phone calls I gave up.

So fuck off and ... yeah ... welcome to the board.

EclipseGST 05-08-2007 11:20 PM

^^^ To add to that... I got you a T-Shirt.

http://www.damselworld.com/prod_imag...ing_fuck_l.jpg

AJ 05-08-2007 11:44 PM

One big happy family, wOOt, thanks Slowboy! We love you!

DSM_421 05-08-2007 11:45 PM

Great little thread going on here.

Swifty1638 05-08-2007 11:47 PM

So, how did the name "slowboy" come about?

-A. Swift

Goat Blower 05-09-2007 01:44 AM

Geez, glad I've never had to order anything from these guys.

JET 05-09-2007 02:31 AM

90% of my business with them was fine, it was how poorly the other 10% was handled that pissed me off. I haven't ordered from them in over a year now and probably never will. Customer service is severely lacking.

Matt D. 05-09-2007 06:47 AM

If this tiny part of the DSM community feels this way I can't image what the rest of the continent feels like. :nod:

TkrPerformance 05-09-2007 07:39 AM

I order a set of copper 38mm tial gaskets a few years ago and the dumb fuck on the phone said they had them in stock but to come to fing out whan I got them there was only one not the two I ordered. It took many call's and fucking around for 2months to get the 2nd gasket.

SBR INC 05-09-2007 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheides (Post 190159)

No one will warranty a turbo that something went through.

Turbo blades do not just "chip" off for no reason, but I understand your frustration - I do not like buying new parts for my car either!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

SBR INC 05-09-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSMStyle (Post 190164)
Humm, where's Rau when you need him. :D

No - we do less than 5% of our business inside of PA. We do not work on customer cars, etc. so we really do not look for local business. As a matter of fact - we do more business in your state than PA.

Rau - you are right! He has let a lot of people down including myself.

Here it is - the reason Mr. Rau was let go from SBR -NEVER POSTED THIS BEFORE - just sick of all the Brent Rau BS and how I fucked him over. I did not even fire him - my wife fired him because I was in the Bahamas when he decided to pull this stunt.

http://www.slowboyracing.com/files/brent.pdf

I know many of you look up to him, but he had a decent deal here until this happened.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.