MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Mark-TkrPerformance (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14456)

HiImBrian 02-18-2007 11:42 PM

Mark-TkrPerformance

Really nice guy. Was very patient and informative with all my newbish questions. So far I couldn't be happier with the new evo head.

Well I've had the head looked over and installed now. I was told by mark that the head was in perfect "bolt on" condition before I picked it up. But after I got it, I realized it was coated with carbon build up and a few lifters were shot. I had to pay to get new lifters and to get it hot tanked. I asked for $50 back to help pay for the lifters and the clean. After a few pms and pictuers of the lifters were sent it seems that mark is done pming with me. So unfortunatly, what began as a great transaction didn't necissarily end that way.

DBMajik 02-27-2007 07:54 PM

Re: Mark-TkrPerformance

Mark is a cool guy, easy to deal with, very reasonable with his offers and deals.
(I got a set of springs, cash, and a throttle body/ISC from him for my SCM61)

Jaei Sun 03-20-2007 03:34 PM

I traded a few parts for a clutch install back when it was colder than shit out, great guy!

desolate 03-20-2007 04:03 PM

I can also vouch for him. He's the guy you want to call for spare dsm parts.

dylan 03-26-2007 10:54 AM

Worked on my DSM back in the day. Was very satisfied!

Kracka 03-26-2007 11:03 AM

Mark is a great guy, I stopped by his house for a part last night. Thanks again!

Jakey 03-31-2007 02:17 PM

+1 for Mark!

xveganxcowboyx 04-02-2007 11:39 AM

I had a so-so experience with Mark. He was very personable, went out of his way to meet me and let me look over his evo :) Also was fairly quick and helpful via PM.

I bought a set of 2 piston calipers and some tail lights from him. Nothing critical was wrong with either, but one of the caliper sliders was almost seized and the tails had a small crack. He didn't mention either before hand. I consider both things that could be over looked if one wasn't checking things too carefully.

Bottom line, he's decent seller, just look over everything before you buy it. I think he has so much stuff around that he probably doesn't inspect it all really close before selling it.

munster000 04-12-2007 10:06 PM

Mark is great. He went out of his way to help me with a job on my eclipse that I couldn't handle alone. I've also purchased a few items from him at good prices.

-thanks

User Name 12-28-2007 02:42 PM

Probably one of the best sellers in MN. Received my package pretty damn quick! Glad I could purchase parts that have been held in the hands of an EVO 3 owner.

He even hooked me up with a bolt that I needed!!

Great guy, will be doing business with this brother again.

Thanks man.
-SA

hippiekiller 01-02-2008 11:55 PM

I think he has more stuff in his garage than I have ever owned in my whole life. Seriously what isn't in there? I bet you could build 3 cars with the parts in that thing.

Wouldn't think twice about buying from him again.Great guy.

C3L1CA 01-03-2008 04:22 AM

Mark is a good guy. I powdercoated his wheels and valve cover for him a while ago. Always showed up when he said he would, and was very understanding when we took an extra day to get everything finished. If he is ever selling anything I want I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him.

9guy9 01-09-2008 12:42 AM

I wouldn't buy anyting from him sight unseen. He sold me a lower timing cover a few years ago that had the belt rub on it and wear a hole all the way through one side. He neglected to mention this.

When i got it and asked him about it he told me to just JB weld it and it would be fine.:rolleyes:

Super Bleeder!! 01-09-2008 12:49 AM

Bought some misc parts from him tonight. Fast and simple.

goodhart 10-28-2009 10:31 AM

Bought a hatch cover from mark last week, good guy to buy from!

Constant_Project21 10-28-2009 07:16 PM

Always have had good experiences buying from mark over the years. He's a good dude.

twack 10-28-2009 08:10 PM

ive had 2 good transactions with him so far. definatly the go to guy when you need random parts

1G_DSM 11-01-2009 02:11 PM

Mark is a good guy. He was giving away A pillars and speaker covers for free. He said anyone can pick them up before a Thursday or whatever because after that day he'll just throw them away. I talked to him and he insisted that he could hold onto them for me if I really wanted them. He held on to them for like over week until I had time to come pick them up. That was real nice of him IMO.

turbotalon1g 11-01-2009 02:20 PM

Yeah I am in TX, and i got parts from the same deal^.

He filled my old lady's trunk good she said.

jrohner 11-01-2009 11:22 PM

It's a head, of course it had carbon buildup on it. That can easily be cleaned off once installed, by sucking some water through a vacuum hose with the car running.