MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Auto Insurance (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Great Agent and Rates (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25996)

LingLing 03-20-2010 10:56 PM

Great Agent and Rates

Tom actually referred me to his brother Doug, and there's not a single bad thing I can say!

First of all he's a really nice guy, he has always promptly returned my calls and of course, got me a great deal on insurance.

For 6 months of bare-bones liability coverage for my car (92 GSX), with my not-so-perfect driving record I paid $308 or $51.33/Month. When I called in to agencies and got quotes the cheapest one was $70+/Month

I'd recommend him to anyone that needs insurance but doesn't wanna have to go to the plasma donation centers every month to make ends meet.

PM me or Tom (tpunx99GSX) for more information!

turbotalon1g 03-21-2010 12:15 PM

Re: Great Agent and Rates

I pay $331 with close to full coverage from progressive and i have 2 violations.

LingLing 03-21-2010 12:19 PM

Damn my bad driving record lol

Matt D. 03-21-2010 12:27 PM

To be honest, great rates are one thing, but how is their customer service when you need them such as filing a claim? What is the name of this insurance company?

Halon 03-21-2010 05:36 PM

I pay $240 for 6 months for the talon for comprehensive and glass coverage. I pay $150 for 6months for just liability on the Envoy.

I use USAA.

LingLing 03-21-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D. (Post 330078)
To be honest, great rates are one thing, but how is their customer service when you need them such as filing a claim? What is the name of this insurance company?

Integrity Insurance

tpunx99GSX 04-03-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D. (Post 330078)

What is nice about going through my brother is that when there is a claim to be made, He would call my brother first to make sure he gets advice to make sure the claim goes super smooth.

Kracka 04-20-2010 12:26 PM

Since Progressive blows dick I switched the WRX over to State Farm (where my Evo is) and not only did the WRX get a better policy, the price went down too! I also now have a multi-car discount on the Evo so that got even cheaper as well.

Evo: $75/month
WRX: $78/month

Kracka 06-10-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kracka (Post 335665)
Since Progressive blows dick I switched the WRX over to State Farm (where my Evo is) and not only did the WRX get a better policy, the price went down too! I also now have a multi-car discount on the Evo so that got even cheaper as well.

Evo: $75/month
WRX: $78/month

To update, the X is $3/month more to insure than the IX bringing it to $78/month; same price as the WRX :)