MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Mark-TkrPerformance (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14456)

HiImBrian 02-18-2007 11:42 PM

Mark-TkrPerformance

Really nice guy. Was very patient and informative with all my newbish questions. So far I couldn't be happier with the new evo head.

Well I've had the head looked over and installed now. I was told by mark that the head was in perfect "bolt on" condition before I picked it up. But after I got it, I realized it was coated with carbon build up and a few lifters were shot. I had to pay to get new lifters and to get it hot tanked. I asked for $50 back to help pay for the lifters and the clean. After a few pms and pictuers of the lifters were sent it seems that mark is done pming with me. So unfortunatly, what began as a great transaction didn't necissarily end that way.

DBMajik 02-27-2007 07:54 PM

Re: Mark-TkrPerformance

Mark is a cool guy, easy to deal with, very reasonable with his offers and deals.
(I got a set of springs, cash, and a throttle body/ISC from him for my SCM61)

Jaei Sun 03-20-2007 03:34 PM

I traded a few parts for a clutch install back when it was colder than shit out, great guy!

desolate 03-20-2007 04:03 PM

I can also vouch for him. He's the guy you want to call for spare dsm parts.

dylan 03-26-2007 10:54 AM

Worked on my DSM back in the day. Was very satisfied!

Kracka 03-26-2007 11:03 AM

Mark is a great guy, I stopped by his house for a part last night. Thanks again!

Jakey 03-31-2007 02:17 PM

+1 for Mark!

xveganxcowboyx 04-02-2007 11:39 AM

I had a so-so experience with Mark. He was very personable, went out of his way to meet me and let me look over his evo :) Also was fairly quick and helpful via PM.

I bought a set of 2 piston calipers and some tail lights from him. Nothing critical was wrong with either, but one of the caliper sliders was almost seized and the tails had a small crack. He didn't mention either before hand. I consider both things that could be over looked if one wasn't checking things too carefully.

Bottom line, he's decent seller, just look over everything before you buy it. I think he has so much stuff around that he probably doesn't inspect it all really close before selling it.

munster000 04-12-2007 10:06 PM

Mark is great. He went out of his way to help me with a job on my eclipse that I couldn't handle alone. I've also purchased a few items from him at good prices.

-thanks

User Name 12-28-2007 02:42 PM

Probably one of the best sellers in MN. Received my package pretty damn quick! Glad I could purchase parts that have been held in the hands of an EVO 3 owner.

He even hooked me up with a bolt that I needed!!

Great guy, will be doing business with this brother again.

Thanks man.
-SA

hippiekiller 01-02-2008 11:55 PM

I think he has more stuff in his garage than I have ever owned in my whole life. Seriously what isn't in there? I bet you could build 3 cars with the parts in that thing.

Wouldn't think twice about buying from him again.Great guy.

C3L1CA 01-03-2008 04:22 AM

Mark is a good guy. I powdercoated his wheels and valve cover for him a while ago. Always showed up when he said he would, and was very understanding when we took an extra day to get everything finished. If he is ever selling anything I want I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him.

9guy9 01-09-2008 12:42 AM

I wouldn't buy anyting from him sight unseen. He sold me a lower timing cover a few years ago that had the belt rub on it and wear a hole all the way through one side. He neglected to mention this.

When i got it and asked him about it he told me to just JB weld it and it would be fine.:rolleyes:

Super Bleeder!! 01-09-2008 12:49 AM

Bought some misc parts from him tonight. Fast and simple.

goodhart 10-28-2009 10:31 AM

Bought a hatch cover from mark last week, good guy to buy from!

Constant_Project21 10-28-2009 07:16 PM

Always have had good experiences buying from mark over the years. He's a good dude.

twack 10-28-2009 08:10 PM

ive had 2 good transactions with him so far. definatly the go to guy when you need random parts

1G_DSM 11-01-2009 02:11 PM

Mark is a good guy. He was giving away A pillars and speaker covers for free. He said anyone can pick them up before a Thursday or whatever because after that day he'll just throw them away. I talked to him and he insisted that he could hold onto them for me if I really wanted them. He held on to them for like over week until I had time to come pick them up. That was real nice of him IMO.

turbotalon1g 11-01-2009 02:20 PM

Yeah I am in TX, and i got parts from the same deal^.

He filled my old lady's trunk good she said.

jrohner 11-01-2009 11:22 PM

It's a head, of course it had carbon buildup on it. That can easily be cleaned off once installed, by sucking some water through a vacuum hose with the car running.

dsm2die4 11-15-2009 05:18 PM

Mark's parts palace is a gold mine. I have built 3 cars using the parts I have gotten from him taking many last-minute trips to maple grove...even ones later than midnight. He seriously has just about anything you would need. Great guy to deal with and it's always fun to check out his cars while he gathers your order up for you ;)

deadeye 11-30-2009 12:17 AM

Thanks again for the shifter Mark. Glad to shoot the shit with someone who knows as much about DSM's as you.

tal-evo 03-20-2013 12:27 AM

Mark has parts and the know how to git'er done.

mitsukid124 04-07-2013 02:07 AM

Very good guy to deal with, just not when he is trying to move. He always has the parts you need when junkyards don't!

dogwhistle 05-09-2014 12:27 PM

Great seller!

portum89 06-14-2014 11:27 PM

Marks awesome nuff said