MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   93gtpeater (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28317)

turbotalon1g 10-27-2010 01:47 PM

93gtpeater

Awesome guy, I've been trouble shooting issues and needing random parts, luckily he has had them laying around and has driven from stillwater to meet me.

I hope those parts i sold you are still doing good.

Goat Blower 10-27-2010 03:22 PM

Re: 93gtpeater

Good to hear, we're meeting up this weekend for me to buy some parts. :D

eagle talon guy 10-27-2010 04:30 PM

bought my 6bolt engine from him. probably wont be done till spring, so i wont know till then if it runs for sure..
but seems like a good guy!

turbotalon1g 10-27-2010 04:54 PM

He went out of his way to meet me, def. seems like one of the few newer guys that will be worthwhile to this community.

way2fastalon 10-27-2010 10:53 PM

this guy is the best has the parts and dont bullshit you about them they allways work :woohoo1:

ManiacMotorsports 04-17-2011 01:18 AM

Really great guy, bought some parts from him, went to pick up his shell today, wound up realizing while we were there that 3 out of five lug studs broke on my jeep on the way down, he gave me a ride to the parts store, wouldn't accept gas money... let me fix my issues in his driveway... overall just an awesome guy

KcGsXrated 04-17-2011 11:44 PM

bought a couple parts from him aswell, good guy... still should work something out with the turbo setup with him soonish :p

1QUICK4 09-04-2011 08:59 PM

+1 more for Paul

turbotalon1g 09-26-2011 08:11 PM

Again Paul/93GTPeater came thru for me.

I have seen numerous comments from a ton of DSMers that have been around for a while and newer guys talking about piece of shit people and scammers and how this community is going down the drain.

Now Paul is a real fucking asset to this community and I pray no-one does this guy wrong because he doesn't deserve it one bit.

Thanks again man, I hope that center diff. I gave you works out and anytime you need something I will do my best to help you out.

93GTPeater FTW!!

v8klla 09-03-2012 10:19 AM

Looking for Paul's last name, please PM me if you have it, thanks!

C3L1CA 09-03-2012 10:38 AM

I've bought and sold a lot of things to Paul. Great guy and awesome to deal with!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v8klla (Post 413250)
Looking for Paul's last name, please PM me if you have it, thanks!

You guys looking to pull a Skunk2 move???:blind:

93gtpeater 09-03-2012 10:48 AM

Or you could just send me a pm. If you have the balls to. tread lightly map.

v8klla 09-03-2012 10:52 AM

Nope, just adding him to my do not sell list along with you and a few others, you'd be amazed how many people will talk shit about us and turn around and try to buy something.

93gtpeater 09-03-2012 11:07 AM

Lmfao do not sell list. i have bought one thing from you guys years years ago. I dont plan on buying anything from you guys. Iam done with cars.

CornFed2.4 09-03-2012 11:39 AM

I also bought some things from Paul. Awesome guy!

C3L1CA 09-03-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v8klla (Post 413254)
Nope, just adding him to my do not sell list along with you and a few others, you'd be amazed how many people will talk shit about us and turn around and try to buy something.

http://i.imgur.com/rQr6J.gif

I wouldn't give you another dime of my money.

EclipseGST 09-03-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v8klla (Post 413254)

I find this extremely amusing... As well as your signature about wanting business.

You have a "do not sell" list because someone says something bad about you? ON THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!! Then announce it on a public forum... hahahahahahaha

Kinda childish, dont you think? Its not hard to have someone else order something for you... Now, just because someone says they dont like you, does that mean you dont want sell something to them that will make you money and continue to help your business grow? Sounds like good business management to me... Keep up the good work!

v8klla 09-03-2012 04:53 PM

As a business owner I get to decide which customers I would like to do business with. I feel that my company provides some of the best pricing in the aftermarket, we have $400k+ worth of inventory locally, and even 93gtpeater agrees that we throw some pretty badass events. Well, I like to reserve those "perks" for customers that actually appreciate what we're trying to do for the community and have the respect to try and iron out their concerns with me instead of badmouthing my company without provocation.

I'm sorry that you see things differently, but some quick research on your background makes me feel much more comfortable completely ignoring your advice...

http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthr...ght=jake+vogel

EclipseGST 09-03-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v8klla (Post 413278)
As a business owner I get to decide which customers I would like to do business with. I feel that my company provides some of the best pricing in the aftermarket, we have $400k+ worth of inventory locally, and even 93gtpeater agrees that we throw some pretty badass events. Well, I like to reserve those "perks" for customers that actually appreciate what we're trying to do for the community and have the respect to try and iron out their concerns with me instead of badmouthing my company without provocation.

I'm sorry that you see things differently, but some quick research on your background makes me feel much more comfortable completely ignoring your advice...

http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthr...ght=jake+vogel

Hahaha... You're a pretty funny guy, Chris. I wasnt giving advice as I've seen a lot more people bad mouthing your company than people bad mouthing mine. I am actually happy to say I have only one thread vs the dozens that you have. Better yet, there is 4 people in Winona alone that you fucked over that does not even have to do with DSM's.

Of course you are going to have those that are unhappy with your services. You'll never get around that. I just find it amusing that you put them on a "do not sell" list if they ever wanted to buy something from you again. Then announce it on a public forum. Thats good business if I've ever seen it. Basically saying, "if we fuck you over and you get mad at us and announce it to anyone, you will never be able to buy anything from us again"... Like its a punishment. Pretty funny!

I also like the "perks" comment when you can actually get things cheaper through extremepsi just by calling and talking to them, plus you dont need to pay for tax. Thats some good perks you guys give! Way to go!

EclipseGST 09-03-2012 05:17 PM

Oh and I hope I am on the do not buy list... I'm sure I am but just in case I am not, please add me to it!

I dont want to be drunk one night and accidentally decide I want to buy something from you guys. That would be a disaster! Thanks, you're a peach!