MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Official MitsuStyle.com Topics (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   *NWS* OFFICIAL girlfriend/boyfriend pics (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7648)

Goat Blower 09-13-2005 05:19 PM

Re: OFFICIAL..girlfriend/boyfriend pics...

Quote:

Originally Posted by notnormal
hey steve, is that sema ID around your neck?

Yep, went last year. Ended up being more party than work, I stayed with the NABR crew.

Jakey 09-19-2005 11:43 PM

Re: OFFICIAL..girlfriend/boyfriend pics...

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSMChick
People know me ... I don't think I need to post up pics... ;)

Damn I forgot about this picture.....

Shotgun! 09-20-2005 05:12 PM

Re: *NWS* OFFICIAL girlfriend/boyfriend pics

LOL!
That's old but still good.

Halon 09-20-2005 06:00 PM

Is that girl trying to inhale Jana's entire lower jaw?

AJ 09-22-2005 05:17 PM

LOL, even wearing a DSMStyle.com t-shirt. boo ya!

Jana 09-25-2005 03:14 PM

OMG, thanks for posting that Jakey.... :( It brings back such good memories....

iceminion 09-25-2005 04:01 PM

My girlfriend is far from hot....and she doesnt like my cars (she doesnt care about speed, she just hates all the money i waste on them)

But this totally hot babe that i have been "really good friends" with for so long absolutely loves my cars, and driving hard turns her on big time....and she has been single for about a month now

unless i am willing to break up with my current gf, the most i think i can get out of her is to get some pics of her, mostly naked, on my gvr4 (if and when it comes back working from LSE)

Shotgun! 09-25-2005 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceminion
My girlfriend is far from hot....and she doesnt like my cars (she doesnt care about speed, she just hates all the money i waste on them)

But this totally hot babe that i have been "really good friends" with for so long absolutely loves my cars, and driving hard turns her on big time....and she has been single for about a month now

unless i am willing to break up with my current gf, the most i think i can get out of her is to get some pics of her, mostly naked, on my gvr4 (if and when it comes back working from LSE)

Do what you have to do! So why are you with your current girlfriend?

JET 09-25-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

I will take a "hot friend" in partial payment of your exhaust :D I'll make sure to put plastic on the seat when I take her for a ride!

iceminion 09-25-2005 07:14 PM

Im still with my current girlfriend because I actually love her (yeah, you can insult me here)

I wouldnt actually whore her out to you jet, but I will bring her by your place when I drop the galant off for the exhaust work, I think letting you at least look at her in person has gotta be worth something!

Ill try to get pics of her up here soon, whatever it may be worth

Shotgun! 09-25-2005 08:22 PM

I wouldn't insult you for loving someone! It just sounds like girl #2 is pretty much much perfect. Also you kinda made it sound like it would be hard to be happy with your current girlfriend.

Goat Blower 09-25-2005 09:18 PM

-edit

BOVADDICT 09-25-2005 10:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
me and my girl when we were at my cali house

Kracka 09-26-2005 11:22 AM

Quote:

Im still with my current girlfriend because I actually love her (yeah, you can insult me here)

When it comes down to it, thats what really matters...not how other people percieve her appearance.

A//// Guy 09-26-2005 12:35 PM

I agree with Chris^^.

iceminion 09-26-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Wulf
I wouldn't insult you for loving someone! It just sounds like girl #2 is pretty much much perfect.....

so, #2 is better because she likes dsms......HAHA.....I Love it!!!
and yes, #1 is far from perfect, and I want to break up with her, (but still be friends).... but i dont want to make her cry

Anyways, Ill probably date several girls over the next couple years of college (this, being my first year) im not going to rush into anything or out of anything, ill just see what happens

now lets get this thread back on topic, ive had enough of "dating 101"

Tauni 09-28-2005 11:09 AM

Quote:

so, #2 is better because she likes dsms......HAHA.....I Love it!!!
and yes, #1 is far from perfect, and I want to break up with her, (but still be friends).... but i dont want to make her cry

Anyways, Ill probably date several girls over the next couple years of college (this, being my first year) im not going to rush into anything or out of anything, ill just see what happens

now lets get this thread back on topic, ive had enough of "dating 101"

Ohhh thats sooo sad. Ok sorry I just had to share my pain for your girlfriend. back on topic.

Addicted2DSM 10-11-2005 10:50 AM

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...84/Vanessa.jpg
This is my gf, she is 20.

JET 10-31-2005 10:04 PM

You're a prick! Bonus point for you. :p

BOVADDICT 10-31-2005 10:48 PM

:( oh well. If anyone saw the pic it was funny!