MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Brakes / Body / Suspension (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   1g Euro Question (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3987)

chengsta 07-22-2004 03:10 PM

i found some euros for a 1g eclipse and was wondering if there is a difference taillight wise on a eclipse and talon.. i emailed the company asking WHY they wouldn't fit my talon but all they said was no they will not fit so here i am :P.. i always thought there wasn't a difference so wouldn't they fit?!?!

chengsta 07-22-2004 03:24 PM

sorry here is a picture of the euros i was talking about on getting for my car..
http://www.procarparts.com/product/MT90EC-6978ATX.JPG

Enes 07-22-2004 03:26 PM

got a picture of rear end of your car?

-E

chengsta 07-22-2004 03:27 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/534468

HondaKiller 07-23-2004 09:00 AM

they'll fit.

At-Least-It's-An-Evo 07-23-2004 09:09 AM

.....why would you even want those hideous things?

Shane@DBPerformance 07-23-2004 09:20 AM

Oh god, that's gonna be ugly.

chengsta 07-23-2004 10:42 AM

you can say whatever you guys want but you now they look good ahahaha... well i'm replacing them because the driver side has a big crack on it and don't want to look for OEM cause i wanna look different then every other 1g DSM around town.. plus it should look much better on when i repaint the car...

anyways thanks for the help.......

Matt D. 07-23-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chengsta@Jul 23 2004, 09:42 AM
you can say whatever you guys want but you now they look good ahahaha... well i'm replacing them because the driver side has a big crack on it and don't want to look for OEM cause i wanna look different then every other 1g DSM around town.. plus it should look much better on when i repaint the car...
Well, in this case looking different and looking hideous are the same thing. It's not hard to find a replacement light housing off of someone's parts car or a junkyard.

1g DSMs weren't meant to be modified outside the realm of performance.

Enes 07-23-2004 12:05 PM

Do it, it is your car... Make it whatever you want.. don't let these crackas tell you what to do with your own vehicle... afterall you are the one driving it, and YOU are the one that paid for it!!! Its your mony.. its your car...

-E

illz 07-23-2004 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Enes@Jul 23 2004, 11:05 AM
Do it, it is your car... Make it whatever you want.. don't let these crackas tell you what to do with your own vehicle... afterall you are the one driving it, and YOU are the one that paid for it!!! Its your mony.. its your car...

-E

yeah but he's driving it and doesn't have to see those ridiculous things on the road, only when he walks away from the car. all the other drivers are the ones that have to try and keep their lunch down when they drive past.

A//// Guy 07-23-2004 01:21 PM

I kinda like the carbon fiber ones they have on there. If your car is black and you paint the middle section the color of your car and debadge the car then it wouldnt look bad.

Just make sure you paint the middle section and do not leave it clear. Paint it to match the car color.

Shane@DBPerformance 07-23-2004 01:26 PM

Paint the whole tailights, you don't really need them.

chengsta 07-23-2004 10:51 PM

how bout you cracka$s just shut it just cause you can't afford them for your car and look good... AHH hahahaahhaa.. and please don't be hating just cause there euros it's not like i'm a fawking HONDA here, its all about DSM baby... if you are hating on a fellow DSMer then i guess you SHOULDN'T own a DSM yourself AIGHT!!...

Phaze1ne 07-23-2004 11:22 PM

Those actually don't look too bad, because from all the 1g euros I've seen , this one looks a lot more toned down than the other ones. The other ones have just really crazy designs that make me want to puke.

chengsta 07-23-2004 11:31 PM

that's why i like these a lot more then the other ones..... i still don't get why people are badgering me about getting them like i said above i'm not a HONDA, DSM for life..... o well i guess some people will always be like that so fawk em :)....

JET 07-24-2004 01:25 AM

most DSM'rs are anti-rice (especially 1g'ers). Those are ricey, so that makes them not like them. I don't think they look TOO bad, but I would have to see them on a car first.

Phaze1ne 07-24-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JET@Jul 24 2004, 12:25 AM
I don't think they look TOO bad, but I would have to see them on a car first.
I agree. Most parts do look like they don't belong on a car, but when seen on a car, they look good. But to make it look good, you have to integrate the part and make it look like it belongs there. For ex. Black rims look perfect for a black car, but chrome euro lights are a no-no for a forest green car.

MATCHBX 07-24-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JET@Jul 24 2004, 12:25 AM
most DSM'rs are anti-rice (especially 1g'ers). Those are ricey, so that makes them not like them. I don't think they look TOO bad, but I would have to see them on a car first.
There are a few 1g's around the southern metro that have those on them. They really don't look right when you put them on the car. The whole "rice" thing aside, they really don't look very good when they are put on the 1g's.

chengsta 07-24-2004 07:46 PM

well i guess everyone has there side on things can't hold them back from saying what they want but still, shouldn't be badging someone about it just isn't right...