Thread: 18 tire fit
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007   #19
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: 18 tire fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennydawgg View Post
I guess you didn't read the forum before you posted, look about four posts up and you will see that I looked at discounttire.com but all they will tell you is +1 on a stock height car. . . which would work fine but like I already said twice my car is LOWERED. Different clearances in the inner wheel well, understand honda boy? I do know what the numbers mean in tire sizes, but what I do not know is if a 40 or 45 series tire will rub against the wheel well when I turn. But I have my answer courtesy of someone helpful. Than You
Sorry guys but if you dont like flaming please read another thread because this fag is gonna get fried.
First off you ricer ass fag, please read this and if you dont understand read it again. When lowering your car it doesnt change the clearence of the arm that goes over the tire. so therefore it will not change which wheel/tire combination you will use (Unless you are a complete ricer and dropped your car 6 inches so that the tires tuck inside the wheel well, in which case i hope you put a wing on your car and drive off a cliff to see if you can fly.)
Secondly, Lately your posts have been the most retarded threads i have ever had the chance to read. If you dont know something USE THE FUCKING SEARCH or Google it dammit. Dont come on here thinking we are going to do all of your legwork for you because your a lazy ass noob with nothing better to do then come on here and cry about how you dont know shit about your car.

Cliff Notes:
-Douche bag doesnt use seach function or google.
-Douche bag is really upset because APC went out of business so now he doesnt know where hes gonna get the 5 foot duel stage wing for his car.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote