View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #93
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post
Im not telling you how to run your business, thats your call, but if your searching out small mitsu forums and trying to get sponsered, it must not be going so well.

And no the customer is not always right but you have to take that approach when it comes to issues. So far all the problems people have complained about in here are pretty legit, and should have been taken care of. Seems like a couple people even went out of their way trying to call numerous times trying to talk to a "manager." If YOU never heard about these issues then you might want to talk to your staff and tell them to send people that continuosly call about issues to you...
Reaching out to small forums seems like a perfectly good way to do business. So, I am not really sure why you have a problem with that?

Some issues may be legit - objects through turbine wheels are not one of them - and you are correct - some of my people may need a talking to - my email and phone # however is on the website - I am not a hard person to find.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote