View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #226
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
Like I said, according to the article there was no proof. Only that a complaint was filed. No outcome.

I agree that there is no need to hit a woman. I do not condone it nor would I ever do it. I can see how it can escalate to that though, even with a very mild mannered person (not saying Brent is or isn't). None of us were there to see it so it is your word against everyone else's. I am not getting in the middle of it saying it was his or someone else's fault. Just pointing out that what was posted was not concrete evidence of a crime.

Why are you only doing up until X games? You are missing out on some of the best roads in the US for rally. LSPR (Lake Superior Rally) and Ojibwe are some of the best run events around.

As for the rest of moy post, you didn't address it, but that's ok. I understand.
It does not need to be concrete evidence - fact is a woman was beat up and she did not press charges - only reason I even emtioned this is I get tired of hearing I fucked Brent Rau - it is just not true - end of story.

I was at LSPR last year - awesome in the UPPIE? We had a blast at the "Dog"..... but not sure we will make it this year.

Depending on how the money is that time of season depends on what we will do(We foot the entire rally bill - and since you will not buy from us we may not have the money to participate).

But - we will be in Jamaica for Rally Jamaica in December - I have two other customers running our motors their - and we had a blast last year.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote