Old 05-12-2007   #458
crazy_skier
A.E.K.Δ.B

Beer Dude 2 Champion!
Drives: 1994 Suburban
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
yup..about 10 min ago....his user name is Crazy Skier, nice kid.

Joe
SBR

yes, I did purchase something, a banjo bolt for my oil line to see how the customer service is...... so far its been fine so I hope I receive my product on monday as told, the one reccomendation though is it would be nice to have a little bit lower prices, the bolt was $25 shipped 2 day and $55 if I wanted it overnight, now this is just a 10mm bolt and I decided to give it a try anyways....... I will update.

Also, Joe was nice on the phone to me as I ordered, but the one thing that bothered me was you had said $15 shipped after I asked for 2 day prices... you may have mis-understood me but I thought I would mention it (I think it was you who wanted constructive critisizm)

Also, I've only heard stories, and from what I have read, is that if you (ALL SBR) were to work with a customer (not giving handouts), but actually spend time with them, call them back, and go out of your way - that is how you get business. I worked sales for just over a year and the biggest thing I learned is you will NEVER have 100% customer satisfaction, but you can do things. Find out why there is a problem, look into it regardless of if there really was a problem, THANK them for the business and APOLOGIZE even if you had NOTHING to do with it.... it shows that you are courtious and go out of your way. Now if there was a joint problem, or an issue with constant calling and not getting help, when you hear about it give them a break or help out on shipping
(I had a large order with a dealer that hadn't shipped my parts for 2 weeks, I asked if they could do anything.... kept getting the same reply... Will ship out today with the shipping that you paid for. A week later I got someone helpful who sincerley apollogized and shipped the items overnight for NO extra charge, they were door caps, drip rails, sail windows, and a tob)

Those are my suggestions, try if you want but they do work...... now to wait one more day before I get to drive my car hopefully!!
crazy_skier is offline   Reply With Quote