Thread: E85?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #36
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: E85?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1G_DSM View Post
That is exactly what I'm doing. I asked the question who runs it here in MN and what exactly did they do. I ain't insulting no one and if you feel insulted that's your problem. Like I said I asked a simple question and people gave me statements and I responded to them. What I said in my posts are true.
I was mearly suggesting a post like this one you made:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1G_DSM View Post
I just want to know more personal things. How easy was tuning, gas milage, did you like it, not like it. Simple stuff like that. How many miles did you put on your motor since the switch to e85?
Tuning is just like tuning for any other gasoline type. Find optimum burn, find stoic, tune for power and economy w/o blowing the motor.
Gas mileage will suffer due to the energy available in the gasoline compared to regular or premium unleaded.

FYI, you are coming off as a keyboard warrior. The issue is there are plenty on here, and you will be burned at the stake. Sure what you are saying is true, but I would mearly suggest to re-phrase questions differently.

Welcome to the forums (I didn't see an intro thread for you)