Thread: HIDs installed
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007   #35
Kevin 1G Drummer

Drives: Silver '02 IS300, Blue '06 Suzuki SV1000
Re: HIDs installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black97civic View Post
I guess you can't argue with stupid. Yeah, other than it being not the right way to install them, being unsafe and illegal, its a pretty good install.

Yes, there will be more light, nobody is disputing that, but I could throw a coupe 10million candle power spotlights on the front of my car and have the same effect. The idea is to get more light out, and do it safely, like an OEM install. You do this by taking your time, not half assing it, and retrofitting an oem projector so the beam doesn't blind everyone else on the road so you can have sweet looking headlights

And years of people proving that these installs suck.
Dude, Like Schiedes said, you need to calm down a little. Just because I may not agree with your high and mighty headlight install methods, doesn't mean you should be calling me stupid. As for the legality of it, It may be illegal, and like you said, he probably won't get pulled over for it, so what's the big deal? I'm sure you have nothing on your car that doesn't break any laws If someone is behind you with their "Dazzeling" headlights, there is a little thing on your mirror that you can flip to make things darker. If they're oncoming, the lights won't be in your eyes for too long. So as long as you're not driving in a unsafe manner to begin with, there shouldn't be a problem with it. I know I've never had a problem with them.