Thread: HIDs installed
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007   #37
TsiEagleTalon92

Drives: 2022 Hyundai Palisade
Re: HIDs installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black97civic View Post
Stock/well installed hid's or halfass installed ones like these. Stock/well installed ones are easier on the eyes because of the sharper cutoff and less glare, these will be worse than halogens because they will have all the problems that halogens have, and they are brighter, plus the housings aren't designed for HID bulbs, so the beam pattern would probably be worse.

I am seriously considering an HID projector retrofit for my honda, they are definately nice, getting cheaper by the day, and my current headlights suck balls.

So basically everything has to be done perfectly in life or why do anything at all? I see we can't have trial and error anymore, can't ever mess something up and be able to fix it if need be?

Everything has to be done the "Right Way" so we can all be the same and not have anything unique and of our own? No freedom to express ourselves in our own way.

Those lights are going to have the same "problem" as all halogen lights when halogens are pretty much the norm in automobiles nowadays? The only thing you have proven against them is that they are brighter... wow. You also state that housings arent designed for them.. custom done things don't tend to fit perfectly and not need tweeking or a different approach to getting it done. You also aren't even sure you know the answer to your own argument because you THINK the beam pattern will be worse. Maybe were not the only ones that need to research?
TsiEagleTalon92 is offline   Reply With Quote