View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008   #24
NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE
ROFLCOPTER!!!

Drives: 2005 Civic LX MANAUL!!!
Send a message via AIM to NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE Send a message via Yahoo to NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE
Re: Any one go to Wyotech?? UTI??

The way I see, as far as the price goes, you pay around 25-35$k or so to go through 4 years at a traditional college. At the end of your college career you end up mainly focusing on your degree or whatever. So as far as WyoTech is concerned, you go for 9 months, 9 hours a day, and you pretty much specialize in what you want to do the whole time. In a normal college, you might be going for 1-3 hours one day, a day off, 1 hour the next, and so on. So by spending 9 hours at school each day, it's almost effectively like what you would do in a 4 year program. We cover a ridiculous amount of shit everyday and then usually test the next day or 2 later. I feel it's worth it for the price, for the most part at least.

Need computer help? PM me if you need repair/virus problems/system building/etc, virtually anything.

"...when u lube up the pistons ur supposed to get higher compression then when they are dry..."
NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE is offline   Reply With Quote