View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #6
tnm27
I'm the short one.

Re: Polar Mazda BAD!!!!

that's true, the other thing was that it was all shown to me before hand how much i would be paying and so on, the payments weren't too much, but the warranty jumped it a little, besides that, I think i had everything to make it happen except the income, my credit score was approved for the credit, but I don't get it when my income doesn't??? what does that have do with the 4.9%???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOW_V View Post
I'm dumb, tell me how a dealer run a credit check from your license. I don't know how much an urban legend this is but please enlighten me. I'm thinking they like to keep track of how many dumbass like me to go test drive their cars for the hell of it and for sales lead.

As for the guy with finance troubles. Just return the car and if needed pay them miles for crappie service to end the deal.
As with my experience, dealers will play with numbers in attempt to get you what you want. Other then doing stupid things like using someone's credit score/SSI. I don't care what they do to get me where i want to make the deal without over promising. Meaning, I know realisticly, I can't get a 25k car with nothing down for 350/month on 5yr note with so-so credit. The math simply doesn't work.