View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008   #12
Hippofish

Send a message via AIM to Hippofish
Re: New Brakes and possible High Flow Cat.

I have a torch but with all the PB Blaster I put on them it might go up in flames. I don't want to do a Michael Jackson to myself just to put rotors on my car.

....half a day later....

I put the ceramic pads on my car and it works just fine. Thanks for all the advice and someday I will attempt, AGAIN, to get the rotors off the car. Right now it doesn't look like fortune is favoring anything like that happening in the near future. Especially since I won't be trying anytime soon. It's a good thing the rotors weren't gouged or pitted, they were in pretty good shape actually.

As for the High Flow Catalytic converter that is another day all together. Those exhaust bolts will obviously be a SUPER BITCH if the brakes were that difficult.

I know it seems like I am a glass is half empty kind of person, but actually I am usually very optimistic in just about everything besides my DSM, which always lets me down. Yee Haw!!!

Again thanks for the advice. I'm going out for a drive. See ya.

Michael

1995 Eagle Talon ESI, Borla Exhaust, DC Sports Headers 4 to 1, JET Computer, 5 Speed, CAI, Ractive Tower Strut Bar, Goodyear HP Tires...

Last edited by Hippofish; 05-11-2008 at 03:56 PM..
Hippofish is offline   Reply With Quote