View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008   #1
green hornet

Drives: some day my GSX, 95 with 98 conversion and 6bolt
Angry huge clutch issue need a little help

ok last sunday my starter plate came un-bolted "on my 1990 laser rs" so i took the tranny off along with every thing else "clutch, fly-wheel etc." bolted the plate back up, and put every thing back on, all torqed to spec, now my car will not go into gear at all, i pulled everything appart and put it back together 5 times in the last 3 days, i noticed that when i torqe the pressure plate down i dosent sit flush on the fly wheel, there is a small gap between the fly wheel and pressure plate, the car will not go in to gear at all, when i try to put it into gear it will start to move when i put pressure on the shifter trying to put it into first, i bleed the hell out of it and every thing,i think its just the clutch plate but i dont know? "it's a new clutch, was bought last year but was not put in till 2 weeks ago" this thing is driving me crazy i dont know what to do, PLEASE somebody help me figure this BS out.

if enyone needs more info on whats wron let me know

if eny one has an ACT 2600 thats near new let me know