Thread: hello all
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #1
nerosdecay

Drives: 1999 Eclipse GSX
hello all

My name is Justin Churchill, i am from hutchinson, and i drive a 99 eclipse gsx, and heres my story
once apon a time i bought my baby, i purchased it with a apexi n1 exhaust an aem intake K&N filter, apexi uper intercooler pipes, and a 1g bov, and i loved this car with all of my heart. Along with all the love in the world comes all the hate. It all started when i fried my stock turbo and decided that i would install a bigger one. So about 6 months later i put in a evo III 16g in it and took it out the first night and discovered what boost creep was. Because i work at shopko, the money supply is limited and i didnt have enough money to pay for a fuel upgrade and at the time didnt know that it was needed. I decided i was going to go dick around and race a grandpre GT OOOOOOOO, he was cockin off, and fried two valves..... and lost the race... and my dignity...
well about 8 more months later i managed to get some money together, thanks to student loans and finally fixed my car the right way, installing a apexi neo afc, 550cc injectors, a haun racing cast ss exhaust manifold, a tial 38mm external wastegate, megan racing boost and oil pressure gauges, a act 2100 clutch and a fadenza short shifter, and of coarse fixing the intake and exhause valves in piston 2, and the spark plug that was completely melted off, haha, i will have to get pics of that
In the approximately 3 years that i have owned this car, i have only been able to drive it for like a year and a half or so.
so, in conclusion, i started out as the common person inspired by the fast and the furious, not knowing anything about car, and being transformed by the dsm into a makeshift mechanic.
DSM's RULE!!!
nerosdecay is offline   Reply With Quote