Old 07-21-2008   #14
123abc
wants to be sideways...

Drives: Loud cars
Send a message via AIM to 123abc Send a message via MSN to 123abc
Re: 98 gsx for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.98GSX View Post
The price really depends on WHO buys it. I'd rather not give it to some kid that's gunna just blow it up, but if he pays me $12 I probably would, so that's where I came up with that price. As of now, $10,000 is about the lowest I'll go. We all know that stuff sells cheapest on forums and I don't really expect anybody on this board to buy it. I know it's priced high, but you gotta understand that this thing has been my life for the past 4 years. It's worth a lot to me and I would hate myself forever if I just gave it away. I'm selling this car for 2 reasons:

1. The roads in fargo suck nuts and it's no fun to drive a lowered car nor would I wanna put this car through that kinda abuse.

2. I feel like this car was taking over my life and this hobby turned more into an obsession. I honestly wash and detail this car at least once a week. More if it gets dirty or rains. I just want my normal life back haha

I've gotten nothing but great comments from anybody that has seen it in person. So with that said, I understand it's priced high, but if it's meant for me to sell it then somebody will buy it. Thanks again for the complements.
If I were you, those two reasons wouldn't be nearly enough to sell my pride and joy.

I have seen this car in person before and it really is damn clean. Good luck with the sale mang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93GSX5SD
I'll second that. Its your car your choice. Enjoy your dsm experience.