View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #1
123abc
wants to be sideways...

Drives: Loud cars
Send a message via AIM to 123abc Send a message via MSN to 123abc
My Pile Won't Start!

This last monday, me and twack changed out my fuel pump for an evo 9 pump. While I was buttoning up the rear of the car, I gave twack the okay to extend my maf-t harness. Got that all done, hooked it up, and nothing. At that time I was getting no MAF signal on my logger. So, yesterday I shortened it back up, hooked it up, still nothing. Just cranks. The only time I get anything is when I unhook all the injector clips. Then it sputters a bit but still doesn't start. I'm getting plenty of fuel, the pump is working so I've ruled that out as a problem.

I would check the plugs, and 3 out of the 4 are soaked in gas. The car was running tip top up untill we did the fuel pump and extended the maft harness.

Anyone have any ideas? I spent 3 hours searching threads on tuners but can't find any case that was similar to mine. I let the car sit over night with the plugs out to dry so when I get off work today I'll fuck with it some more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93GSX5SD
I'll second that. Its your car your choice. Enjoy your dsm experience.
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote