Thread: Teh Dizzevo
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010   #108
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
Re: My Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbubblecar View Post
I haven't seen it in person but I remember seeing some $$$ rims for it Looks good in the pics I have seen
Enkei RPF1s aren't expensive, if you want expensive wheels go look at Volk, Advan, Work or SSR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asshanson View Post
I thought the ksports weren't rebuildable? Think you'll notice much difference in autox with the softer springs next year?
I don't know why they wouldn't be. - http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/services.asp
The car will be softer but can't say I'd notice too much in the handling department. Going from a stiff spring with a shitty shock (K-Sports are terrible, dampening is not linear at all, only stiffens up at the end of the stroke) to a slightly softer spring with a good shock (stock Evo struts are fairly decent). We'll see how the car is, if it's too tail happy I'll add a bigger front sway bar.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote