Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
FS: WW 2006 Evo IX GSR - "Teh Gheyrod"

2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR
Wicked White
50,0XX miles
$23,900
Dallas, TX

*SOLD*

I bought this car when it was one year old from a female who only put 10k miles on it; she bought it October 2006 (new from the dealership) and I purchased it November 2007. The car has never been in any accidents. The car has always been babied and well cared for. It's never been drag-raced or drag-style launched. All maintenance is up to date and always performed well before Mitsu recommended intervals. I changed the transmission fluid (Redline), transfer case (DiaQueen), and rear differential (DiaQueen) fluids annually. The tires are brand new this previous week. The clutch has under 15k miles on it. The car need absolutely nothing and is in terrific condition. I've always washed and hand-waxed the car regularly and clay-barred twice a year. Always been kept in a garage at night and a covered parking ramp during the day. The front-end looks great with no rock chips at all thanks to the clear bra (lifetime warranty, redone last fall). Not a single door ding anywhere on the car! You will not find any paint dings, dents, or scratches. I even keep all the hood/door/trunk seals greased to make sure they don't harden and crack. The interior is basically still in showroom condition as I've always been religious about vacuuming, carpet shampooing, and leather/vinyl protectant. No dogs or children have ever been in the car. Plenty of people can vouch for my car; you won't be disappointed!

The car is fully tuned on 93-octane and converted to speed density (can be flashed back to MAF upon request). This is one of the most powerful stock turbo pump gas Evo's you're going to find. Boost is currently set to 24 psi peak tapering down to 21 psi by redline. The turbo reaches full boost before 3,000 RPM and pulls hard beyond 7,000 to the rev-limiter which is set to 7,600. Definitely a fat powerband that's perfect for street or autocross duty! If you decide to upgrade to a larger turbo it has all the proper supporting mods in place (I personally liked the stock turbo and decided not to upgrade it).

Power: Buschur turboback exhaust (straight 3” w/testpipe), Buschur ported/coated exhaust manifold, Buschur coated stainless steel o2 housing, self-ported turbine housing, Buschur intake pipe, Perrin air filter, Perrin FMIC, Nisei IC piping kit, Walbro 255HP fuel pump, DB Performance MBC, FIC 850cc fuel injectors, FP4R MIVEC camshafts, 65mm Mil.Spec throttle body, MAP Rev.3 coated intake manifold w/Magnus heat-barrier gasket and STM EGR block-off plate, MAP Crankcase Vents w/ catch-can setup, and all emission systems removed.

Suspension: Swift Sport lowering springs, Whiteline 24mm adjustable rear anti-sway bar, MR BBS wheels w/ Sumitomo HTR Z III 245/40-17 tires, “RobiSpec” alignment by Jeff the Alignment Guy, RS trunk bar, rear strut tower brace, and Binary seat lowering brackets.

Drivetrain: Competition Stage 3 Kevlar clutch disc, Exedy HD pressure plate w/ Mitsu TOB, Competition 10.8 lb. lightweight flywheel, MAP billet clutch fork stopper, Energy rear differential bushings, Beatrush aluminum driveshaft bushings, Blox billet/poly front motor mount, Fidanza short-shifter w/ aluminum base bushings, Skunk2 counterweight shift knob, Speed-Source brass underhood shifter bushings, and Redline transmission fluid cocktail.

Brakes: RacingBrake ET500 pads w/Girodisc shims, Centric Premium black rotors, black Technafit SS lines, and ATE Super Blue fluid.

Electronics: SpoolinUp COP kit with Denso IKH24 spark plugs, JDM 3-bar MAP sensor, Innovative LC-1 wideband, GM AIT sensor, Nisei mini-battery tray with AMS mini-battery, Defi boost/EGT/oil pressure gauges, Apexi turbo-timer, Speed Density patched Tephra v5.10 ECU mods w/tune by Shane at DB Performance, and Kenwood CD stereo deck w/ iPod adapter.

Appearance: Mynes hood dampers, carbon fiber COP mounting plate, carbon fiber radiator cooling plate, carbon fiber vortex generator, carbon fiber bumper exhaust heatshield, Primo Performance CAS heatshield, Primo powedercoated brackets, Perrin 2” antenna, partial wire tuck, Venture Shields clear bra (hood, fenders, headlights, mirrors, and front bumper), and 35% window tint by Street Scenes Tint.

Other specific pictures can be taken upon request. VIN # available upon request. Please PM or email (HughesCH@gmail.com) with questions or to request full maintenance records. All original paperwork, manuals, and window sticker are included. If you're coming from out of town I will arrange to pick you up from the airport (DFW or Love Field) in the car. I will also help arrange shipping if desired. The car is ready to drive across the country if you're up for a roadtrip!

Last edited by Kracka; 08-12-2010 at 07:58 AM..