View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010   #600
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build/The Life of Dave blog

My new "1400cc" DW injectors will be here tomorrow, my head is off to DB's machinist for his raceport job and +1mm valve installation with my new GSC s2 cams and supertech springs/retainers. The buschur diff pins and my tranny went to DB's tranny guy for installation and while he has it all apart if anything looks worn he is going to replace.

My stock turbo will be at FP Wednesday, so hopefully 2 weeks or so and he will ship it back. The Shortblock is due in port the end of this week or early next week, so hopefully end of next week or early the following week that will be at DB. Hopefully everything falls into place and the head/tranny are done before the shortblock gets there and then the FPblack arrives when the motor is going back in.

It seems to be going smoothly...almost too smoothly.

Edit: Also ordered a Thermal intake spacer, was going to do Boomba, but MAP had the same thing for like half the price from them so I just got that one. Also ordered my second piece of bling, aside from my Perrin shorty antenna that was my first mod, a boomba oil cap!

Last edited by Murlo26; 06-21-2010 at 10:19 AM..
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote