View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010   #17
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: TkrPerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneatsv8s View Post
And Kracka, as to the Best Buy example, I would either issue a refund or refuse it on the spot IF that were applicable to this situation. If I had a customer service counter somewhere that someone could plop a 7 bolt to be examined quickly, then I would. Bringing it to Primo to be inspected is the same thing as the Best Buy associate opening the box, looking at the camera, and deciding if it's broken or not. Simple as that. I'm not out for anyone's approval and I certainly don't need anyone to tell me if I'm right or not.
There is a big difference from something being 2 feet away and completely across town away. I also highly doubt that every Best Buy customer service counter employee is a trained camera technician. Go to Mark's house (or have him come to yours) and have him show you what's wrong with the engine so you can see it for yourself. If you feel you're not knowledgeable enough, bring someone along who is. OR, just forget the whole situation and simply say "No" to a refund and let Mark make a feedback thread about you so we hear his side of the story (online, I've already heard it in-person).

Last edited by Kracka; 07-28-2010 at 09:47 AM..