View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010   #36
Swifty1638
Unsure resident asshole

Drives: '92 Eagle TalonTSI w/many mods
Send a message via AIM to Swifty1638
Re: 1992 Eagle Talon TSI HEAVILY MODDED

UPDATE: Back for sale..I'm trying to move, and get something newer, and not have 2 cars, so I'll sell them both. Just copied/pasted first post, with edits..

6-bolt, build (weisco/eagle) 2.0l
cometic HG
A1 research headstuds (yes, the $660 set-only 10 sets made a year!)
6 bolt head
Rau's valvesprings/retainers/keepers/seats/seals etc. Ferrea setup
comp 101400 cams DEGREE'D with red fidanza cam gears
JFM DRAG intake manifold, polished. First one with the new CNC veloc. stacks, and was run on Brent bennyhoff's racecar to his 7xxawhp numbers
Top mount mani
GT4294 with div. T4 .98 exhaust housing
All hot parts ceramic coated
red tial wg, with dual springs
3" upper polished aluminum intercooler pipe with red Tial BOV
q45 tb
southbend OFE carbon/ceramic clutch (same josh used in his 794awhp stealth-very street friendly, hold the power) with a JUN lightweight flywheel
shep stg. 4 tranny (not many miles on it either-total, about 2600 miles) welded center diff
MSD-dis4 ignition, and a COP setup
1600cc injectors
twin walbro 310 pumps, 1/2" line up to filter, -8 into the rail, -6 out to aeromotive FPR
custom radiator with -16 an lines/fittings (this was $500 just in lines/fittings and welds!)
AEM EMS with 5 bar map/AIT sensors
IRC 3.5" FMIC from Steve Hill's old setup
cleaned up engine bay, wire tuck, fuse box relocate
8 point cage on interior
sparco evo seats, simpson harnesses
16x8" Kosei K1 wheels, painted black
larger brakes, with painted calipers, drilled/slotted rotors, new EBC pads all around
batter in trunk with cutoff switch and a moroso NHRA battery box
autometer boost, water temp, oil psi, tach with shift light, and fuel psi gauges
FJO wideband
greddy turbo timer
custom switch panel for fuel pumps, fans, gauge lights, poewr for laptop (not included) and power for radar detector
CF hood
Black housing headlights with HID's (6000k)
wired in AMP and ran aux for ipod hookup in center counsole
Hood struts
Fluidampr pulley

I'm sure there's much stuff I'm forgetting, but as you can clearly see, NO EXPENSE was spared on this car! Last year it made a crappy 620 AWHP with issues like the WG didn't hold, boost controller broke, and I couldn't rev past 8. Found and fixed the revving issue-now is set for 9,200 rpm, but could go higher (I was going to rev to 9,600)

I'm open to offers, but NO trades. I wish to have money for a nice down payment on an evo, or something else that's fun, and pay off other bills.
I've NEVER beat on ANYTHING unless I knew it was safe-many people who know me here can contest to that-hence why I've never blown a motor up. I like to make sure the tune is safe, and as such, I recommend getting the car retuned now that a few issues are fixed, and the turbo is different.

this has been my pride and joy for 3 years, but I think I'm growing outta the all-out speed and performance. made it as much a DD as I could, so it still has heat, wipers, lights, etc. title on car is clean. I just need something with 4 doors that I won't wanna touch and mod to the n-th degree like this car!

I'd LIKE 9,500 but I guess make offers. NO LOWBALLING! You all see the mod list, and I'm not about to loose my ass on it and sell it for 6 grand.

-A. Swift

Black 1GB Mafia #1
744AWHP/526TQ-Shootout mode
639.6AWHP/452TQ-DB's dyno

I wanna go fast.
Swifty1638 is offline   Reply With Quote