View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #16
scheides
flips McGee

Re: GREASEMONKEY: having problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
Wow, i definatly wasn't expecting this but thank you for the welcome back, I understand the reason that I got banned but I feel that I wasn't the only one in the wrong and sense you know tom personally I felt that you favored him in this situation. But as we all know life isn't fair...
I've read everything you wrote from the beginning and I have yet to see just cause that Tom was anywhere in the wrong in this situation except being a little naive. Buyer beware but since you like this site so much laying down a big ban on you obviously hit home. You said you understand the reason you got banned so man up and take it; then consider dealing with some of the other sketchy issues mentioned in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
And just out of curiousity what do you mean by a "meh" performance? Maybe I missed something..
I've seen some epic posts by people flaming me and everyone on this site to high hell, name calling, run-on sentences, I've seen some pretty amazing douche-baggery. Yours was well, almost a little respectful. Keep that sentiment and you can stay for a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote