For Sale:
$6,000 obo

1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
18X8 Motegi Rims wrapped in Falcon Z's
Timing Belt and all belts replaced in 2007
K&N FIPK
Dejon Tool UIC
1G BOV and the BCS mod
A pillar 2 gauge pod and hooked up a 30/30 Cobalt Boost/vac gauge and a O2 sensor gauge.
Hallman Pro Boost controller
MAP installed Tokico Illumina 5 Way adjustable on all 4 corners paired up with Eibach Pro Kit springs.
MAP/Kyle fabbed up a great system putting in a 3" Megan Racing Down Pipe, 3" Magnaflow High Flow Cat, and 3" Custom Cat-Back to a 3" inlet - 4" Outlet Megan Racing Muffler.
AFC NEO uninstalled (needs version update, never sent it in)

I am only the 3rd owner and limited mods. Low Miles, bought it with 68,000 and now it is 91,734. Mobil 1 it's entire life except a few times used Royal Purple. It has been a smoke free car it's entire life. A lady in Colorado owned it for a short time then the guys I bought from worked for a dealer near Loveland Co and had put a search out for this one until he finally found this option set. He sold it to me due to small house/garage and a baby on the way. He didn't do any mods and kept it in detailed condition. I have seasonal driven the car and only put basic mods into her. I have owned the car since 2005 I believe. I had searched for about 2 years before I found an unmolested car with these options. One look and I was in love with this rare beauty. I never raced her other than some spirited driving on rare occasion.

Needs:
front brakes, valve cover gasket, clutch (still drives fine), drivers door handle/lock adjusted, loving safe home with shelter

The hood has some oxidation not shown in the pics.

I am pulling it out of storage today and live in St Cloud, MN. I do not have tabs and insurance on it this year so you would need to come to St Cloud to look at it. I daily drove except winters until 2010. Only driven a few times since and parked in garage.

When I bought it:

Since I have owned it:
LSE Dyno Day

07 Mitsu Cookout

Man I miss summer

Last edited by Scrmegl; 07-06-2011 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Added location info
Scrmegl is offline   Reply With Quote