Thread: Supa_dupa_man
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #23
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa_dupa_man View Post
Chayce (DSMINMN) You can go DIAF, grow the fuck up, quit sucking on mommy's tits and go buy your own car. Who the fuck says I haven't built any of my own cars? I've built more shit than you have any sort of knowledge of. I never once did say that I beat any of Schides cars, quit putting words in my mouth. You wouldn't want to go into the story of the Neon with a stock crank in it? I wish you knew that a stock crank can hold up to more than 600whp...

Barry; the one who rebuild your car countless times. And Bert; one of the people who used to be a friend of your's, whom informed me of all of your "built" vehicles, and WHO built them. Built more? I surely haven't seen any of them..nor anyone else around here.

And as a matter of a fact, you did say you beat Schides. In your RS-T .."one time in Alex[andria]". While he was in his 2g. The real funny thing is, I didn't even know who he was until recently. AND I never even knew he owned a 2g. So I was only going by what you said (that won't happen again). I heard it straight from your lying mouth. Lulz.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-29-2011 at 11:55 AM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote