View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #352
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

4/22/12-
Bit of a lameo update here, worked on getting my wideband and shift light installed today got 99% of the way done but I can't find the holder for the shift light or my stash of velcro for the wideband mounting. So that will have to wait.

I did fix my "junky" glove box and it now shuts tight with no sag!! I'm really happy about that although part of me just wants to get rid of it really...

Ordered my parts i need to put the head together and I'm supposed to be picking up a set of manual cams from munchgsx soon. One of my stock cam gears looked bent you could see it wobble when the car was running.

Apart from that not much else going on, need to find time really to make some real progress. I must say that I thought a bit about building this thing and well no matter how cheap parts are in the end its still a decent amount of $$ getting spent so with that said I'm going to try and buy as little as possible till I can get some $$$ back into my savings, plus I'm waiting for the issues that come up once its running.

I should have everything this weekend to get the head back on the car, so we will see what happens.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote