View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012   #1
stickyphoenix
The Wanderer

Drives: '95 Eclipse GSX
Send a message via AIM to stickyphoenix
1995 Eclipse GSX

Up for sale is my Eclipse GSX. It has 206,630 miles on the body. I did a 6-bolt swap in 2010. Engine was rebuilt according to previous owner. By now it should only have 15,000 miles on it. Transmission was also replaced last year. It has roughly 120,000 miles on it. Differential is welded. Eprom ECU. New all-season tires with only 5,00 miles. Brakes replaced in 2010. Both hub assemblies in the rear were replaced in 2010. Clutch was replaced with the engine. ACT 2900 pressure plate and street disc. Fidanza aluminum flywheel.
14B turbo, no shaft play at all.

There are a few rust spots on the front fenders and on the hatch. Other than that it is a very clean car. No strut tower rust.

I have a bunch of extra parts such as:
-NT TB
-97+ front bumper (white)
-97+ right front fender (white)
-HID headlights
-many other things I can't remember right now but will be including in the sale

The car has trouble idling as a result of boost leaks. When we installed the 14B, we improvised with the lower IC pipe. As a result, it makes for a hell of a time daily driving it. The car will drive once your moving. I was daily driving it since 2009.

I needed something reliable to get me to work on time so I purchased something else. I don't have room for two cars at my place. Too many cars in the driveway with my step-sister back from school. We may be moving also and I can't take the Eclipse with. I'm looking to get $1500. I'm a motivated seller so I'm flexible on the price.