View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #15
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Re: Obamacare, Opinions?

The problem with most of these studies is that they have an agenda no matter who is doing them. The welfare and food stamp systems are quite flawed as well. I see people getting steaks and frozen pizza's with food stamps. Give these people the basics to survive! Flour, bread, cheese, milk, hamburger, etc. If you want to get fancy or lazy, then it is on you. This is just common sense stuff that is blatantly obvious.

As far as welfare, there are generations of people out there that are perfectly content on welfare and have no intentions of getting a job. Some try to get pregnant and have more kids just so they get more welfare then don't spend squat on the kids. It is a horrible system right now with no motivation to get out of the system.

In a company you have the motivation to make your company as profitable as possible, this gives them more money to spend on you! There is none of that when working with the government as you know you will never see any of it. There is also the opposite effect, if you don't spend every penny in your budget you know they will lower your budget for next year. This leads to people buying crap they don't need just so their budget isn't lower next year. It just makes me depressed thinking about how much money is wasted and how much better the country would be if that money was used properly!

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote