View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #9
way2fastalon
IS Broken :-/

Drives: 91 Talon awd /90 laser rsT
Send a message via ICQ to way2fastalon Send a message via AIM to way2fastalon
Angry Re: 91 eagle talon shell awd

well i cant say this enough everyone i have met on this forum has been a complete asshole ( not one good thing so far about it ) mitsustyle

yeah i may have been stomped on but with good reason such as a bad head gasket bad mains ect dont really care was a dd that couldn't get its maintenance done on time . regardless still is a shell that comes with majority of the parts to make it run and drive i think people these days expect way too much for a 22 yr old car

i have a good 5 spd trans that dont grind at all usually see them go for 200-300 for good ones

a long block engine that i put together today with a mls head gasket 6 bolt engines are getting harder to find i bought my last one for 450 with a blown head gasket

i mean im even putting a new scm61 and a ported 2g mani from map in what the hell is with the bull shit offers . its like nothing ..not a dam thing on this site is serious

i bought 93gtpeaters car for 2k and it was in peaces put it together and it rocks now with a 40 pro on it but people will offer 600 for a car that puts down 523 awhp ?? stock engine with bolt ons i realized what he was selling and bought it for what it was worth in parts any one else would of said hack job and 600 bucks

so i could put it together and put everything back the way it was and sell it but to everyone on here its hack job i think every one on here is a hack job ever other car i see is hiding a mistake.

At least im open and willing to be honest or i could just hide everything like everyone else dose and call it stock ...

its the same story on punxnotdead car witch i looked at and for the set up it had was worth 2k people on here only offering like 800-900 bucks

so this goes to show what people on mitjewstyle really think about dsms in general and i think its time for me to close this thread and delete my user name cause this forum is a joke

1991 Eagle Talon awd
2.0 fully built lower-end
wiseco/eagle rods / crank 9:0:1
dsmlink v.2.5 fp race mani 880cc injectors w255
hx35/bep/maperformance o2 with dump
+more mods to list

Last edited by way2fastalon; 09-17-2012 at 09:24 PM..
way2fastalon is offline   Reply With Quote