View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #32
4seasons69

Drives: 1992 talon tsi 1995 corolla
Re: injector size fuel delivery 35r

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmreck View Post
Awesome everyone is sucking aaron off here for flaming me and never once gave any real advice, just trying to piss people off cause he a h0m0 online...

I understand I may need to go bigger than 1450, no problem buying 1650, or if I had to 2150, but no one has given any help on why....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmreck View Post
Someone try to answer the question. What is the math behind turbo and injector or fuel....ANYONE?
Um there is lots of good legitimate real advice in the first page of this thread. There isn't any special equation that says your turbo flows x amount so you need this specific injector for that turbo.
injector size is more determined by the type of fuel you want to run and the amount of power you want to make. If you want to make a certain amount of power on a given fuel you're going to need enough fuel to support that power.

E85 requires more fuel to be used and you want to make some serious power so you are going to need some pretty big injectors. 1450s might be able to support 500whp at db but when 1650s are only $40 more why wouldn't you run them? Especially since 1650s have proven to be able to support that much hp
4seasons69 is offline   Reply With Quote