Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: E85 Blends

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
:facepalm:
^lol what for?

See my question is even if you do get a ethanol content reader whether one of those dipstick style and the little cubbicle or the actual fancy digital read out inline contend reader...once your tank is filled! Your tank is filled ...so what do you do ...make adjustments with what ever you may have? Link or by whatever else for other means....? Great...what about the ones that went in and got tuned.....let alone dont have the slightest clue....

(Im in between ha)

Sad part is in the most worst case scenarios some people have had their builds blow up on them yay fun...NOT! So what is the point in sitting there at the gas station with a white apron on testing your fuel...before you fill up a whole tank...and drive around from gas station to gas station till your paper clip tells you alright you may fill up all the way? Im not quite following how or why more like what the point is? Since the fuel could change literally from tank to tank at the same PUMP!?

Do you guys just check for who is most consistent and cross your fingers? There has to be a better way to figure that out?

I just switched to Ethanol couple weeks ago and the tune i was on from that tank of gas already felt slightly different especially on idle and getting the car to stay running on cold start up's when i filled up again at a different station with a quarter tank.... Coincidence perhaps....since after warm up my afr's were sort of close...but again who wants to slash how convenient is it to have your lap top EVERY WHERE YOU GO!

Changing things even if your half a tank down...and just to cover my self I KNOW SOME MIGHT SAY CAUSE RACE CAR! The manufacturer didnt intend the vehicle to run on that fuel blah blah blah and its a compromise but cmooooon lol Them stickers are Trickey lol 52%!!!!?
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote