View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014   #3071
scheides
flips McGee

Re: Dave's Evo X Build/The Life of Dave blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlo26 View Post
No I don't have any of the items I'm talking about here, I parted it all out last year.

Scheides, I talked to Hughes about the porting and coating and he said go for it, I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not. I wanted the AEM just based on size and price, eventually that will feed a surge tank. I hate DW pumps so I don't want that, I'd rather go wally 255.

Yes I do like to complicate shit I'm not going for a record really just want the car running.
You sure have developed a lot of vendettas against vendors that make simple, reliable, drop-in parts...why the DW65 hate? No adapter required, drops into factory fuel hanger...unless you've already got the adapter and everything....the DW300 v2 flows even more than the original did and probably rivals a modded W255 now. W255's are tried and true but they are noisy; that's why I like the DW pumps so much (and my W400 for that matter)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote