View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014   #19
RlySlow

Drives: 1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Re: 94 TSi AWD - Reliable 11 second DD

Got the fic 950's sold and shipped out.

Got the fic 1150's dropped off with a buddy who services/cleans them with his flowbench and installs new seals on them.

Another buddy is parting out his 1g and swapping most of his stuff into his 2g, so I'm stealing some parts.
Picked up his Eprom ECU with V3 for my car. Trying to sell my ECU with its V2.5 right now. I'll sell it for $490 shipped for anyone interested here. That includes my 1g Eprom Ecu with the ECMLink v2.5 and the original cable - all in pristine condition.

Then also I'm taking the entire interior out of his car he is giving it to me for free. It's all gray cloth. I really don't like my leather, and my front seats are very worn. So I'm just going to swap all his cloth to my car and toss my interior into his 1g, or at least the front seat.

Also got my new(used) no-name o2 housing that will be going onto my car.

dropped off new studs/nuts and other misc hardware/materials to my fabricator friend who is fixing up my fuel tank for me.
Out of town til Monday, so hopefully Monday night I'll tear into the car to try to get the interior swap started. Once the fuel tank is done, all I need to do is get the ecu back in, injectors in, new alternator in, get the tank in - and she'll be ready to fire back up. Really don't expect to run any faster or anything. Just hopefully overall the car will be a bit nicer after fixing some of these issues that have plagued me since I got it.

out with the old, in with the new

Last edited by RlySlow; 07-17-2014 at 05:25 AM..
RlySlow is offline   Reply With Quote