Thread: Small Battery
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004   #10
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
well i don't want to deal with the cutoff switch and all that crap that comes with putting the battery in the trunk. There's a dude on DSMTuners who has a lawnmower battery in his car. I think his name is like GRNDSM or sumthin, and he has it located the same place I have mine, but like I said, he has a lawnmower one. He doesn't reply to any questions I send him so I can't get any advice from him. I just want to know if it'd be safe to run that same battery in my application. I have A/C, power everything, one 10" planet audio in the back that I don't really have turned way up, but I do crank the stereo quite often. If one of those isn't going to last at all, then I don't want one, but if it'd be safe for me then I'd like to do it. I don't drive in the winter so freezing cold starts doesn't really apply for me, but I don't want to drive to Red Lobster, and then go to leave and have a dead battery every 2 weeks.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote