View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005   #120
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: Challenge Thread

WOW this thread is great, i cant believe i missed this.
Well heres my opinion of this whole situation.
When your behind a keyboard you say a lot of shit. (myself included) but when you challenge a guy that has put down numerous 11 second timeslips and you have a car that is running 13s at best you really should STFU because those 2 seconds or greater are going to seem mighty long and embarrassing.
I love how these nOObs come in here and challenge all the proven power makers when their car isnt even done yet then blame the shop. If you dont have all the parts and you need it in 2 weeks and you have been told it was going to take longer, then you should really not bad mouth the shop that is working on your car. If i were mike, the minute you posted that i would have left all of your shit on the curb and called you to come pick it up, luckly mike has more patiance then i do.
Im not going to challenge anyone until i have something to work with, (could be soon but im not making promises).
for you HORT guys here are a list of name that you shouldnt talk shit on:
Shane -He has video. enough said.
Nash -Get your facts straight before you even think of challenging him.
Jet -He has owned faster cars then yours.
John L -Youve seen him, Ive seen him. you will lose.
Craig -yeah he may be mouthy but he could pound any one of you.
Mike (Viscious) -He posted what he has, and its not tuned yet.
Im prolly forgetting some people.
and if you really think nash is running 350 hp look at number 6 thats all i have to say.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.

Last edited by CRAIG; 01-29-2005 at 02:55 PM..
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote