View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005   #163
john
Business as usual

Drives: Dodge Viper and Honda Insight
Re: Challenge Thread

Shane is pointing to where I am at. I have considered parting my car several times now to get my business ventures going. I do not have a "huge" setup by any means. I will hopefully (if the car gets running) be running the 60 trim I had last year. No secret at all on my setup. I will most likely sell my SAFC and go dsmlink. Watch out, the cat is out of the bag. Nothing special as far as my car is concerned. I may get to the 400 range on race gas. Racing is fun to me though.

CVD, who says that my car did not move at all? I am pretty sure I would have been able to keep up with you in your 50 trim last year. I only got in a couple races last year. SRT4 (50 roll pulled semies while blowing my HG) and a LT1 camaro (60 roll, I went running away quickly before he let off the gas due to embarrasment). I am no where near king of the hill by any means. Just like my fun car.

Tom: Re-read the thread. I didn't call out Nash, Shane, or John. Just said I would like to race Craig (in any of his beaters) and said I would like to see how much faster Jets car is.