View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005   #347
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly
Re: Official 2005 Challenge Thread

Problem is, you cant talk shit about a kid in HS that drives a Neon when MattD drive a pontiac. Not equal stuff going on here. Just becuase matt has a dsm, which he has never driven, means he should talk in this thread either??

I dont understand that one. Who knows maybe dumb_ricer knows more than Matt about dsms... who knows.

I also understand what dumb ricer means. Im not making near 500hp and the car decides to shit every which way. DSMs in general are not reliable if you mod them at all. And its not becuase Im the one at fault.... its little things that are nusiances and problems, not just engines blowing up and trannys breaking.

Im with him when it comes to a majority of the people saying they will make X amount of HP and run a X time. No most people post in these threads every year, buy a whole shitload of parts and spend alot of time putting things together. They end up doing it only for the competition factor and end up parting the car out or selling it that fall, when its not even together yet...

Anyone know what I mean? We have these threads every year and look at the progress. Oh well, I guess Im a dumb ricer too haha.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote