View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004   #175
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard
A guy named Justin gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. Justin looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver whos name is Craig says to Justin, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." Justin says that he'd love to know, so Craig tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with you."

Justin decides this is a great idea, so that Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun shows up and begins praying, Justin jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, BUT ... first you must have sex with me." The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. Justin agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

After Justin finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the guy from the bus!!"

Then Craig jumps up and shouts, "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the bus driver!!"

CRAIG

Last edited by Raptor; 05-12-2005 at 04:14 PM..
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote