GREASEMONKEY
Banned

Moon Lander Champion!
Drives: 92 TSi
Send a message via AIM to GREASEMONKEY
Re: jhaan_dude is a good guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaan_dude View Post
no, i gave him a scm6152e rebuilt center cartridge, with gt35r intake and exhaust housings. so the turbo was just fine!

and as for the magnus intake, this bastard has no idea whats going on. all he does is start shit on a forum he was almost banned on! i bought the magnus from stephan (GREASEMONKEY). so unless stephan stole it then you just keep going with the lies!
I will vouch for Julian on buying a magnus from me, The way you could tell it was mine was because the #1 & #2 Runner have been re-welded a couple of times because of the shitty SBR FMIC i had on the car at the time..

If anyone thinks i stole it, You can contact me personally and i will show you the receipt for it.

And as far as that 2G he was selling i heard the whole story on that, Because i was going to buy it when the guy wasn't paying him. I think he was more then patient with you and i wouldn't refund you a dollar either.

I've delt with Julian a good few times and every time i've delt with him he has been very honest and a pleasure to deal with!

Just my.02, I dont like my name being brought up and there being confusion.

-Stephan
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote