View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #24
4seasons69

Drives: 1992 talon tsi 1995 corolla
Re: injector size fuel delivery 35r

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmreck View Post
I know i'm hard to get along with here, but I know people killing on 1450cc injectors and even bigger turbos. I would like to here why people say I need 2150, or 1650 or 16g turbos lol. Any math or reasoning besides get these?

Alright shane pick a number and hit me here cause hopefully after the injectors I should about be ready to ask you for a date with the dyno.

Also anyone have any injectors for sale or trade etc?
The guys giving advice in this thread are basing there advice on their experience with dsms. Scheides, Halon, and Aaron all have been around for a long time and all know what they are talking about. I would recommend listening to them.

I also think you need to go on tuners and start utilizing the search function. Search what setups have done what. There is endless amounts of info on the tuners and is one of the best places to start learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmreck View Post
^ Thanks man thats all I needed to hear you say as your my hero I cant wait to get um. I REALLY appreciate your help most of all.
I think aaron was more telling you to go with the 1450s because you seem set on them and don't want to take the advice given in this thread. 1650s don't cost much more than the 1450s so I don't see the point in using 1450s with your power goals. But its your car if you're dead set on 1450s go with them
4seasons69 is offline   Reply With Quote