View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009   #3
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55
Re: Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

I guess I don't really know what to think about this. Maybe you should have looked the car over first? I don't know much about the person you bought the car from so I can't give an opinion on him or the work he does, but we have sold a car to someone on here before who crashed it, broke the tranny and blew the motor within the first few weeks of owning it. We were also said to have given a POS car to the person even though it was used as a DD for the previous 6-8 months without any problems before selling it to him.

The items you have listed as being bad have nothing to do with the car being beaten on. For example, the wheels might have camber or alignment issues. The insides of the tires on my Mercedes were worn to the metal and it didn't have anything to do with me beating on it as I didn't. It wouldn't have been too tough for you to check the tires on the car before buying anyhow. All of the items listed could also be expected to be going out on a 18 year old car.

I am not sure I would be calling all of them out on about this car. The radiator and thermostat are cheap fixes and they might have been willing ot help with the time if anything.

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote