View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010   #259
scheides
flips McGee

Re: beaterX project thread

Shane just helped me make up my mind on the diff pins. $350-400 for install and turnaround is a day, meaning 1-3 days including coordinating me dropping off and such. Then, they don't have the pins, I'd have to get them from buschur for $190+ shipping + the 3-5 days it'd take, meaning another week before I can even think about my trans being ready. I detest downtime. Trans is going in as soon as the clutch comes in, thursday or friday as-is, with some redline fluid and a machined stock flywheel.

Luck is on my side, sorta. Met up with Jim this morning and he brought my flywheel down to Brake Warehouse to get turned, and Trevor is going to pick it up for me in the morning. If it works out, I'd like to get the trans and xfer case bolted up before the weekend, then just button it up myself when time allows. Should be back on the road early next week at the latest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote