Thread: Teh Dizzevo
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #87
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: My Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
Haven't decided. Options ranging from returning the car to stock(ish) and selling it to building the head.
You should troll the classifieds of dsmtuners and the like for heads. Every time i have bent valves etc, i have always found a head for around 200-250. Granted this is a 2g DSM head but hey you may end up finding a good deal on a part out. Just a thought.
Dont sell the EVO Seems like an aweful big price to pay for a $800 fix. esp if the car runs but is down on power, if its not going to mess anything up further, drive it till you can save up the money to have it done right. Or get the tools and do it yourself. Plus you will regret it later when you decide to come back to EVOs or DSMs, then you will be sitting here going dammit i gotta start all over again? I get that feeling a lot nowadays. Knowing that if i wanted the power i had before, its going to take a lot of money and effort.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote