Thread: Teh Dizzevo
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010   #165
scheides
flips McGee

Re: My Evo

I wish I could have taken video of the look on Matt's face last night when we fired it up! This car is definitely transformed from a mild-mannered evo to a nasty mean and manly machine! The cams sound absolutely epic at idle, and the motor free revs quite aggressively. I spent a few minutes getting it to idle (sorta) and we did a quick bit of logging, but the car kept blowing couplers on the side of the road (stock UICP and crap clamps) so ....we were both absolutely toast from a long two days (helped Mark move on Thursday, gahhh!) so we just called it a night. Still need to put in his 850's, then back to shane before the cruise.

Thanks spaz for the motivation to hurry up and finish...whether it was because you helped turn a few wrenches or because I wanted you to stfu about your cars, I'm not sure! LOL!

Good times, we ran into no probs aside from the coupler thing.....I'll let Matt share his thoughts.

Dizzle get some good clamps on that beast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote