View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015   #20
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Re: Supreme Court hears arguments for Gay Marriages

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
lmao I KNEW someone would take it to marrying animals. hahaha

Science cant explain what causes attraction to the same gender. So far nothing DNA based. Also to call it an illness is quite ignorant. Illness usually can be treated, this is something that can not. You cant change someone into thinking another way. Give it a try, think super hard about penises, doubtful you will start having a hankering for a long one.

You claim you have a lesbian friend, yet you feel they dont have the right to get married because they are sick? Go ahead and tell them that, pretty sure they wont be friends with you much longer.
Why not call it an illness? Because it might offend somebody? What about Pediohpiles? What about Pyromania? Beastiality? Those are illnesses related to the way people think. Should they get a pass too?

Yes, I do have a friend who is a lesbian, and she knows how I feel about it, and she respects my opinion. But in knowing her as long as I have, I also see other underlying issues in her personality that have a big influence,.. mental instability, anxiety disorder, fear of men from an overbearing father, etc. And if you look at it from that perspective, you might pick up on it when interacting with others in the LGBT community.

I do love the aurguments that Tom just made though, the "separation of church and state", well, except for when somebody wants the state to change the way the church thinks,......
And "laws should not be written to take away the rights of people", unless you want to maintain the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, or exersise you right to free speech, or gun ownership, or have water to irrigate your dying crops while flushing millions of gallons of fresh water into the ocean to protect a 3 inch minow (that will die when it gets flushed into the salt water), and so on,...

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote