View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009   #81
Swifty1638
Unsure resident asshole

Drives: '92 Eagle TalonTSI w/many mods
Send a message via AIM to Swifty1638
Re: Customer Reviews

Wow, can't believe i've never posted in here! Here goes:

Chris, Bill, Alex, Kyle, Chris B., etc are all stand up guys. I previously worked with Lil' brown, and knew his work ethic. All of these guys are the same way. Great attention to detail, hire quality people, great inginuity(sp?). Chris's marketing skills, and management background has helped him grow to what they are today. Every time we all turn around they are getting bigger and bigger, selling more and more. I saw a chart with his gross monthly income for sales, and NOT A SINGLE month (atleast that year) did they record a loss! They also grew atleast 25g's each month! THAT'S due to good quality people, and great skillz!

I can say I've known these guys for some time-since the first days of chris's red 2g and helping with tuning back at elite autosport (car was sold ot a friend of mine). Every year they've allowed me to tag along with them on the journey to Ohio for the SO, representing all of us losers here in bi-polar MN. Go on their current list of customer numbers, and I'm number 2. Behind a person I believe who works there. THAT's how long back I go, dealing with these guys, and I CONTINUE to deal with them. Their pricing is hard to beat, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a more stand up group. They also give back to us all! Movie night, dyno days, etc. They will go even farther then they already have.

-A. Swift
Black 1GB Mafia #1
744AWHP/526TQ-Shootout mode
639.6AWHP/452TQ-DB's dyno

I wanna go fast.
Swifty1638 is offline   Reply With Quote